What is Plasma Pen?
The Plasma Pen is the world’s leading Plasma application device- a noninvasive fibroblasting sublimation treatment, suitable for targeting lines and wrinkles, loose skin, stretch marks, and pigmentation.
What Plasma Pen Does
As we age our dermal layer thins, less collagen is produced & these changes in the scaffolding of our skin cause it to wrinkle & sag and to lose laxity & texture
The plasma pen encourages skin tightening using a continuous direct energy source; we ionize nitrogen & oxygen in the air to create a plasma gas. During the procedure, tiny plasma flash is being discharged from the tip of the Plasma Pen handpiece. Results improve significantly over the coming months.
What are the Plasma Pen advantages?
Plasma Pen delivers a brighter, more contoured youthful appearance with minimal downtime. The results of the treatment are virtually immediate and incredibly long-lasting without the need for fillers or surgical correction.
Why choose Plasma Pen by LWI versus other pens out there?
- German made, lightweight, ergonomic & intelligent design that’s easier, faster, more comfortable and more intuitive to use than any of the alternatives
- Super-efficient, reliable, consistent and effective delivery of nitrogen plasma with fingertip, on-demand control
- Ultra-fine 0.2mm and 0.4mm nano-probes (plus the world’s first dual probe) and fractional, permeating tips all of which underpin rapid and super-precision treatment for technicians and deliver shorter downtimes, faster recovery and dramatically improved results to their end clients
- Our unique and exclusive screw-in, stainless steel, individually sealed and hygienic probes which can be bent, adapted and directed at will allowing technicians to work safely from any angle with absolute precision and predictability to deliver truly meticulous and safe procedures to patients
- AC-powered, “plug and play” device so no transformers, no power packs and no batteries (all of which can compromise the effective creation and delivery of plasma) meaning we are able to guarantee a continuous and consistent flow of energy alongside an indefinite running time
- Manufacturer warranty of up to 3 years
Why our training is the best available on the market
Plasma Pen USA does not end after you receive your certificate. We provide exceptional support, marketing materials, and aftercare products. Additionally, you be granted access to a private forum where you can ask questions, share pictures, techniques and advice with other technicians and our knowledgeable clinical trainers.
Plasma Pen USA delivers two levels of training:
Plasma Pen Elite Technician
Plasma Pen Advanced Technician
Plasma Pen: Elite Technician
This one-day course introduces the technician to the science behind Plasma Pen and the key techniques to ensure success. A full lecture is followed by ample hands-on experience to get you completely comfortable using the device. The course includes the Plasma Pen Equipment & Starter Kit so you can immediately implement what you’ve learned.
Post training and certification; you will be able to professionally and precisely perform all of the primary Plasma Pen procedures and, importantly, deliver the phenomenal results and the outstanding safety, hygiene and service standards we insist on to your own clients.
The “go-to” treatment for most Elite Technicians is work on the eyes (non-surgical blepharoplasty) and, in turn, the face and neck. Although many other treatments often use the same methodology, they often require an increased portfolio of real-world experience, sophisticated technique and specialist knowledge – especially in terms of advanced aftercare and a greater understanding of the skin and other factors. The heavy focus of our Elite Training is facial work since this will constitute the bulk of activity and revenue based on client demand. For most technicians – especially aestheticians, beauticians and other beauty professionals, this is where your largest revenue potential will be.
Plasma Pen: Advanced Technician
To qualify for Advanced Technician training for Plasma Pen, certified Elite Technicians will need to have completed a minimum number of treatments and be able to evidence this. Once assessed (and if approved for eligibility), you will be taught more complex, challenging and niche procedures including facelifts, abdominal work, advanced resurfacing and rejuvenation techniques, pigmentation work, scar revision and many other lucrative procedures such as skin tag and mole removal. Due to the level of skill and expertise required to become a certified Plasma Pen Advanced Technician, you will then be able to charge an additional premium for all your existing treatments plus expand your overall plasma service offering.